All our Upgrade plans include an Effergy Engage Hub.
These devices enable you to see
exactly how much electricity is being
used in your home online and in real-time
through the engage, a FREE online platform
and apps for Android, iPhone and iPad.
By tracking your energy costs online in real-time,
you can reduce your electricity bills and carbon footprint.
- Access your energy data anytime, from anywhere
- See your energy data on our FREE platform and apps for Android, iPhone and iPad
- Eliminate bill shock, monitor your energy costs in real time
- View your daily, weekly, monthly or average costs in easy-to-read graphics
- Energy Report – download your daily energy data onto your PC/Mac
- Set your monthly budget and see how close you are to meeting it
- Compare your energy over 12 months and see where your costs are highest
- Choose to view your energy data in £’s, kWh or CO2
- Discover and reduce your carbon footprint
- Teach your family about energy use and saving
Use the engage elite kit to track reductions in your household energy.
How it works:
We clip a small sensor to the supply cables in your breaker panel.
A lead from the sensor is connected to the efergy transmitter,
which then wirelessly sends real time data to the engage hub.
The engage hub is connected to your internet router via Ethernet cable.
When you go online to our web portal or onto your smartphone app,
the router wirelessly uploads your energy data and converts this data into kilo-watt hours.
The web platform or app will then show you how much energy you are using in the
same units that are on your bill. You can also see how much energy you are saving
compared to other web platform users, compare energy saving tips,
and set energy consumption targets.
You can contact us by either of the following means:
1: Complete our contact form here
2: Or call us on 1890 266 366 if you want to talk direct with our
service support team.